I read that ejaculation in men gradually diminishes with age starting at about 40 and usually stops around age 70. If this is true with men then women must stop earlier due to menopause. What do you think.
- at what age do women stop having orgasms
- when do men stop having orgasms
- at what age do women stop having squirting orgasms?
- what age does a woman stop orgasims
- what age do you stop having orgasm
- what age do men stop cuming
- what age does s women stop having orgasams
- what stops a man cliamaxing
- what stops ejaculation
- age when male orgasm stops