I read that ejaculation in men gradually diminishes with age starting at about 40 and usually stops around age 70. If this is true with men then women must stop earlier due to menopause. What do you think.
- male ejaculation required for men past 70
- why do men stop ejaculating
- at what age do women stop having orgasms
- at what age do men stop having orgasms
- at what age do women stop having squirting orgasms?
- normal age men stop having orgasms
- what age do men stop cuming
- what age do you stop having orgasm
- what causes women to stop cum
- what stops a man cliamaxing