I read that ejaculation in men gradually diminishes with age starting at about 40 and usually stops around age 70. If this is true with men then women must stop earlier due to menopause. What do you think.
- at what age do men stop ejaculating
- what age do awpmen stop cumming
- what age do orgasims stop and shop
- what age does ejaculation stop
- what does it mean when men stop ejaculating
- what stops men from ejaculating
- when does a man stop having orgasms
- when does ejaculation stop
- when is it common for men and women to stop having orgasms?
- what age did your premature ejaculation stop