I read that ejaculation in men gradually diminishes with age starting at about 40 and usually stops around age 70. If this is true with men then women must stop earlier due to menopause. What do you think.
- at what age do women stop having orgasms
- at what age does squirting stop
- when do men stop having orgasms
- what age does a woman stop orgasims
- what age do you stop having orgasm
- what age do women stop orgasms
- what age do men stop pre ejaculation
- what age do men stop having orgasms?
- what age do men stop having ejaculating
- what age do men stop cuming