What is the harm/effect of squeezing the penile shaft to stop ejaculation when you masturbate? I was experimenting many times and I am pretty sure now I have damaged something (nerves? urethra?) etc. I have no idea. But my penis and erection doesn’t feel the same anymore. And at night it seems to hurt around the perineum area, like a pressure and when I go to urinate, some urine leaks out later on. Overall just uncomfortable. :[
thank you very much for the response so far esp anna and man. i researched the retrograde ejaculation and thank god it is not happening by itself. and i have stopped forcing ejaculation to stop a long while back.
i just want to know what it is… i’ve been having this trouble for about 3-4 years… and my doctor recently transferred me over to see a urologist, i HOPE it is a fixable problem…
i can still ejaculate and everything. it just feels as if there’s some sort of pressure(discomfort) in my urethra and perineum.
- can i damage my urethra squeezing penis
- does squeezing the base of the penis prevent orgasm?
- if you squeeze the base of the penis as orgasm starts will that make it last longer
- penis shaft squeezed while cumming
- squeeze penis to block semen
- squeeze penis while ejaculating4
- squeezing penis stops erection
- squeezing your penis during ejaculation
- stop my ejaculation by holding the tip can this cause ED